Made By Me Build & Paint Your Own Wooden Cars—DIY Wood Craft Kit, Easy To Assemble and Paint 3 Race Cars – Arts and Crafts Kit for Kids Ages 6 And Up, Multicolour, Wooden Race Car, Model Car Paint Kit, DIY Car Paint Kit, Race Car Painting
- 12 funky colors are included which are perfect for the car.
- CREATE 3 OF YOUR OWN RACE CARS: Construct your own wooden race cars with wheels. Design unique designs for your personal toy cars.
- The solid pine wood makes these cars durable for the fastest, roughest racetracks around your house or backyard.
- EXPLORE YOUR CREATIVITY: Create different hues and shades by mixing 12 assorted paints together to make your race car stand out from the rest.
- Explore color identification by blending various shades, like red and white for pink, or blue and yellow for the perfect green.
- This kit includes all the required materials to build and design 3 cars. It is easy to assemble without the need for additional tools.
- An amazing and thoughtful gift for creative car enthusiasts. Can be a cool group activity for get-togethers.
- Model car kits are the perfect activity for spending time together with your children.
This is a fun after school project! I found it fun and challenging to try to make something that actually looks good with the provided materials, paint and brushes. I shaped it with a Dremel and sandpaper, and hit it with a glossy clear coat when it was done. I will say that the included stickers are garbage, but I would rather paint than use stickers.
They are easy to put together, super fun for the whole family and strong for kids to play with too. The children enjoy painting them too and their parents love to join the fun. great gift, you will love it too.
Super fun to do with my two sons ages 4 & 9. Does require time to dry. We put them together one night and decorated the next day. I did have to help putting them together a bit harder than I expected. They also don’t race great and stickers don’t stick I actually glued my stickers on mine and it held much better. But my son didn’t have that patience � overall way worth the money and a fun project to do! Loved that it got my boys actively doing something NOT on an electronic!!
Great for teaching dexterity
The wood pieces are nicely cut and my nephews and niece each loved putting together their own little car. The 8 and 10 year old had no problem making them independently and the 4 year old and I worked together on her car. The quality is excellent and the kit has everything you need.