- Beginner compound microscope provides high magnification for educational applications.
- Monocular viewing head with LED and mirror illumination and built-in color filter wheel.
- Forward-facing rotating turret provides 120x, 240x, 300x, 480x, 600x, and 1200x magnifications.
- The coaxial coarse focus has a rack-and-pinion focus mechanism on a durable and stain-resistant white metal frame.
- Comes with a 52-piece accessory kit and hard-sided plastic ABS case.
Pretty good quality for raw price. Works well and comes with plenty of slides of various materials as well as blank slides to find other things we can look at. The case helps keep everything together and protected.
My son was FLOORED when he unwrapped this baby! He’s a 6 yo science nut and the entire Christmas morning begged to “do science”I remember this being my prized procession as a child.It comes with the complete kit. Blank slides and the carrying case is the best! It does take a bit to focus the lense for a beginner so you will need to help your littles.
My 8 and 6 year old loved this. It came with slides and has a nice case to hold everything. I know nothing about microscopes and I was able to take this out and adjust it so my kids could see the slides. I bought an extra pack of slides but this microscope is perfect for beginners.
This is a really great gift for beginners, it comes with everything you need to get started. It is however, a little cheaply made but its not bad it works, my son loved it, lots of diff options, even came with shrimp eggs to hatch an look under the microscope.... they actually hatched!!! I was really surprised about that. Overall it didn't disappoint and was a cool gift.
Very good quality for the price. Fairly complete kit. With some help my 7-year-old quickly understood what was going on. After we looked at the prepared slides we gathered things from the yard to look at like water from a muddy puddle (it was alive!) and the inside of a small flower.