- This STEM toy is designed to enhance your children's Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math skills. Improve your kids' imagination and creativity by challenging them to build their own cars, animals, robots, and anything they can imagine.
- 75% More Pieces Than Other Similar Sets, Up To 6 Players Can Play At The Same Time: We give you more blocks, more wrenches, more movable wheels, more plates, and more nuts and bolts than any other set.
- By playing with STEM building toys, children can acquire a strong sense of color, geometrical shapes including 3D forms, numbers counts, hand-eye coordination, engineering design & logical thinking at an early age. Perfect educational presents for kids toddlers from age 3-12 years old.
- Supports STEM Education - Our educational building blocks grow with your child, too. We include a large, full-color guide with 42 designs your kids can build, starting from easy for younger kids to advanced designs for older kids.
- Safety Tested & Non-toxic Assembly STEM Toys - The stem activities toys are tested at a rigorous lab on regular basis. It is non-toxic, Phthalate, Lead, Cadmium, and BPA-free.
I got this for my nephew who turns 6 this month. He is a very energetic and easily-distracted young boy. This set will keep him very occupied and help teach him how to think without his even being aware. It's great for his dexterity as well. This is one of the nicest sets like this that I have seen.
My 4 yr old grandson started putting the pieces together creating from his own imagination the minute he got these. He puts legos together using the pictures and that works for him, but he didn't even ask for the book with these, he just started grabbing pieces and putting them together. His first design was a tractor.
My parents bought this for my 5 year old daughter as a Christmas gift and we LOVE it. My kids, ages 5 and 3, play with this set daily and challenge their creativity with each new invention.Having said that, a friends son turned 5 and we knew the exact gift to get him. We bought him this set as well and he plays with it every day. It is truly a wonderful toy for kids to build with and get creative with.
I had these blocks sent to my 8 year old grandson, who was quarantined in his room after testing positive for COVID. He was feeling very alone with bouts of illness coming and going. In our video chats I saw huge smiles and examples of what he built. He loved the blocks and having something creative to do. For those smiles during a tough time for him I am forever grateful to your company.
My 5 and 7 year old granddaughters loved creating creatures and vehicles with these and then naming them. My 3 year old grandson isn't able to do much with them yet but I'm sure he will grow into them. The little battery powered drill/screwdriver uses up the battery pretty fast but the handheld tools work fine. These seem like they will last a good while as long as we don't let our Pomeranian puppy get ahold of them. She can chew these up in a few minutes.